About Brady's Extreme Toys

FFL/CLASS III Dealer. SILENCERS ARE LEGAL TO OWN !! We take great pride in my customer service. Small town service @ Internet prices ! Communication is key in any business. We are set up as a dealer for pretty much every brand out there. If you don't see it we can get it.  For purchase.. e-mail us at bradymahoney@hotmail.com

Quickest way to get a reply is TEXT. 1-918-917-3528 with Full name and Question.
Been in Business since 2004.
Located in Wilburton, Oklahoma three miles south of the beautiful Robbers Cave State Park. 

We offer small town service @ Internet prices ! We are located just outside city limits so you only pay .0625% county Sales tax.. this can add up to BIG savings.

FREE Silencer Demos by appointment. Must be over 21. Message me for more info !!
SILENCERS ARE LEGAL TO OWN IN OKLAHOMA !!! For those that can legally own guns... For fastest response.. Text 918-917-3528 with question and your name.

Great resources for Silencer ownership. www.aaccanu.com and www.silencersarelegal.com/

Some General info about Silencers... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppressor

If your rifle has a Bird cage/Flash Hider/Muzzle Break.. you simple remove it and thread the silencer on.
Unfortunately we do NOT have the equipment needed to properly thread barrels. You must find someone local or send off to a campany like .. Barrel threading http://www.tornado-technologies.com/services.html
B&J Gunsmithing 1-580-369-3772 Davis, Oklahoma

David Hardy, Wister Oklahoma 1-918-655-7833
Or one of the other companies listed in the products section. 

....But you gotta pay to play with the big boys. ....You must be over 21 to own a Silencer. The NFA requires a one time per item *** $200.00 *** tax stamp on each Silencer, Short Barrel Rifle (SBR), .. basically any Class III item. The $200.00 Check or Money order is sent directly to the ATF with your Silencer paperwork. I handle all the paperwork for you. You just hand me the check to send in with the paperwork. Or if your not local I can send paperwork to you by mail. You only need sign a few spots  and Drop in the mail with the $200 check made out to the ATF. To start paper work you pay for the Silencer and the Serial# that goes on the paperwork becomes yours. We can handle everything through the mail except the actual pickup of the Silencer. You will have to come to the shop or meet us at a gun show to take delivery after it clears the ATF.
So if the Silencer is $179.00 plus .0625% county tax = $190.19.. you gotta pay an additional $200 directly to the ATF for the TAX stamp. So total out of pocket would be $390.19. Average wait for paperwork to clear the ATF is 3.5 to 4 months.
Mail Check to :
Brady's Extreme Toys
931 NW 125th Rd
Wilburton, OK 74578

If you are out of state you can still purchase a Silencer from me.. But it must be shipped to a Local CLASS III dealer in your state that will finish the ATF transfer.
Contact me for your out of state purchase quote.

We were one of the first Class III Dealer in South Eastern Oklahoma. We always sell below retail prices... I believe in building relationships with customers for repeat business. Not trying to get rich off each sale.

We only charge $20 for FFL/Title I transfers from an out of state dealer to a customer in Oklahoma. Once your handgun, shotgun or long gun arrives, we'll notify you and complete the transfer as quickly as possible.

We only charge $80.00 ( or FREE if you buy the item from us) for NFA/Title II/Class 3 transfers from an out of state dealer to a customer in Oklahoma. We will complete all of the ATF/NFA paperwork for you, once we receive your NFA item. If you want to use a trust for NFA ownership of your suppressor (aka silencer), SBR, SBS, AOW or machinegun, we'll set one up for you for only $50 more!

U.S. shipping only on most products.


Payment Methods:

Follow Us:

© Website built by InfocusConcepts

Send us an Email

Brady's Extreme Toys


931 NW 125TH RD

Wilburton, Oklahoma


  • Facebook App Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon